Are you looking for something to do?
Did you know that there are several walking trails throughout NEMI you can enjoy?
Little Current Recreational Walking Trail
The Little Current Recreational Walking Trail is approximately 7 kilometers in total length. The beauty of this trail is that you can choose to walk the entire trail or just a portion. The trail runs from:
- Information Centre (MTA) to Downtown Little Current along the waterfront and Downtown Docks
- Waterfront area to Low Island Park
- Low Island Park to Red Mill Road
- Red Mill Road to Boozeneck Road
- Boozeneck Road (Lagoon Trail) to Gammie Street
- Gammie Street crosses Highway 6 to Harbour View Road
- Harbour View Road to Shaftsbury Street
- Shaftsbury back to Information Centre
Cup and Saucer Trail
The Cup and Saucer Hiking Trail is located at 4097 Highway 540, just a 15 minute drive southwest of Little Current. This trail offers 12 kilometers of hiking trails, which include a 2 kilometer Adventure Trail and numerous breathtaking views from atop its dramatic 70 meter cliffs. The Town of NEMI would like to thank Meredith and Randy Noble and the Escarpment Biosphere Conservancy for the use of their properties so that we can access this amazing lookout! Please be mindful of these generous donors and respect the natural beauty of this trail.
Trail is open May Long Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend, Daily Dusk to Dawn. Please note: There is no Overnight Camping on this property.