The Downtown Docks are almost half a mile long, and have undergone significant upgrades in the last few years, including 100 new floating slips, beautiful new main docks and attractive white light fixtures, and, open for the 2009 Boating season, two beautiful new waterfront pavilions featuring brand new washroom and shower facilities for boaters, as well as space for outdoor events under the pavilions.
From the downtown docks you are centrally located to enjoy the waterfront scenery, proximity to outdoor recreation, and, best of all, you are across from the shops of downtown Little Current on Water Street, providing anything you may need. Walk along the docks to the landmark red brick Post Office Building to send a postcard, then cross the street for clothing, restaurants, art, or grab a latté! Plus, you’ll find all the practical amenities you’re looking for, only steps from your boat.
Be sure to take the opportunity to stop by the beautiful docks in downtown Little Current and enjoy all that the town has to offer!
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- OMOA Ontario Operators Association Member
- OMOA Clean Marine Certified
- Depth of Water at Fuel Docks: 16 ’
- Depth of Water at Slips: 16’ – 20’
- Power Source: 30/50 Amps
- VHF- Monitor Channel: 68
- Number of Docking Facilities:120 (transient)
Services & Rates:
- Overnight: $1.95 / Foot + HST
- Electricity: INCLUDED
- Showers: INCLUDED
- Pump-outs: $13.28 +HST/ Holding Tank
- Monthly Rate: $24.75 + HST/Foot
- Weekly Rate: $ 11.00 +HST/Foot