Application for CONSENT
Under Section 53 of the Planning Act
To be held on Tuesday, March 21st, 2023
File No. :
Albert and Wendy Lalonde
Sheguiandah, Concession12, Lot 22 except 31R1164 and 31R1215
2615 E Bay Estates Road North
Rural and Shoreline
Rural and Shoreline Residential
PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
This is a request to sever a building lot for the purpose of selling.
CONSENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
The request is being made to transfer the severed portion one of the owners.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE MATTERS MAY ATTEND the Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands public meeting concerning this application. If you have specific comments regarding this application, you may submit a letter to the Secretary-Treasurer of the planning authority prior to or at the meeting.
IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND this Hearing, it may proceed in your absence and, except as otherwise provided in the Planning Act, you will not be entitled to any further notice in the proceeding.
IF YOU WISH TO BE NOTIFIED of the Decision of the Planning Authority in respect of the proposed Consent, you must make a written request to the Secretary-Treasurer of the Planning Authority at the address shown below.
IF A PERSON OR PUBLIC BODY THAT FILES AN APPEAL against a decision of the Approval Authority in respect of the proposed consent has not made a written submission to the Approval Authority before it gives or refuses to give a provisional consent, the Ontario Land Tribunal may dismiss the appeal.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION regarding this application is available to the public for viewing at the Municipal office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday; or you may contact Ms. Pam Myers, Clerk and Secretary-Treasurer of the Planning Authority, at (705) 368-3500 ext. 228.
Dated: February 22, 2023
Town of Northeastern Manitoulin & the Islands
14 Water St. E.; P.O. Box 608
Little Current, ON P0P 1K0
Resolution No. 50-03-2023
Moved by: M. Erskine
Seconded by: G. Williamson
RESOLVED THAT the Planning Authority of the Council of the Corporation of the Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands conditionally approves the application for consent as applied for by Arthur and Wendy Lalonde, File Number 2023-02, subject to the following conditions;
- Road use agreement registered on title to allow for land access
- Transfer of land form prepared by a solicitor and a schedule to the transfer of land form on which is set out the entire legal description of the parcel,
- The applicant must deposit a Reference Plan of Survey in the Land Registry Office clearly delineating the parcels of land approved by The Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands in this decision and provide the Town Office with a copy.
- Prior to final approval by the Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands, the owner provide confirmation of payment of all outstanding taxes.
- All outstanding fees associated with this application including a fee of $100 for each transfer of land and advertising cost.